Licenses and Accreditation
State of Michigan Department of Human Services,
Office of Children and Adult Licensing (http://www.michigan.gov/mdch). Licensed as a Child Placing Agency - Private, licensed for adoption placements
Michigan Department of Consumer and Industry Services, Bureau of Health Systems Substance Abuse Program License; http://www.michigan.gov/mdch.
- Licensed Substance Abuse Prevention Provider to provide prevention services
- Licensed Substance Abuse Treatment Provider to provide Outpatient Services
- Licensed to provide screening, assessment, referral, and follow-up services (SARF)
CARF...The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities, an international accrediting agency based in Tucson, Arizona; www.carf.org. Catholic Human Services, Inc. is accredited by CARF to provide:
- Integrated Alcohol and Drug and Mental Health Outpatient Treatment Programs for adults and children and adolescents
- Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention/Diversion Programs for adults and children and adolescents
Memberships and AffiliationsUnited Way - United Way of Northeast Michigan, United Way of Northwest Michigan, Otsego County United Way, CharEm United Way, United Way of Wexford County, United Way of Manistee County, Crawford County United Way, Otsego County United Way Inc, Roscommon County United Way, Oscoda Area United Way, Cheboygan County United Way
Catholic Services Appeal - The Catholic Services Appeal (CSA) is a diocesan wide campaign that supports the various ministries and programs of the Diocese of Gaylord. The Diocese covers 21 counties in Northern Lower Michigan. The CSA is an opportunity for all Catholics within the Diocese to express their unity with one another and the bishop, participate in the ministry and mission of the Church.