Catholic Human Servicesâ€™ Employee Assistance Program (EAP)Catholic Human Servicesâ€™ Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a service to employers and their employees.Â Offered by forward-looking firms as part of their benefit package, the program is a resource that employers and employees can turn to before personal difficulties escalate and interfere with job performance.Â Services are offered in a private, confidential setting, and they are offered promptly.Â Since there are no waiting lists, appointments are scheduled within two days of the initial contact!
A wide range of problems are addressed through the programâ€™s counseling and education services:
- Workplace issues
- Personal problems with family or friends
- Marital problems
- Alcohol or other drug problems
- Financial concerns
Other Services Include:
- Training on assorted workplace issues (stress management, wellness, conflict resolution, substance abuse, depression, parenting, sexual harassment, and violence prevention)
- Ongoing consultation to employers
- Supervisory training
- Assistance with policy development
- Framework for achieving a drug-free workplace
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CISD):Â Itâ€™s good to know where to turn if a traumatic event occurs in the workplace.